team satoshi lightning torch
A lasting lightning torch travelling around the globe.
The team satoshi lightning torch picked up the idea of the lightning torch of hodlonaut and combined it with the idea of the Olympic Flame. The torch is handed from athlete to athletes all over to world and is being carried for a sports challenge or competition. Every athlete adds the amount of sats in kilometers before they hand it over to the next athlete. Follow the #tstorch on twitter.
current tstorch count: 10 hops, 1544 sats, 8 countries
1. 1000 sats from Vitus to Jeremias;
2. 1002 sats from Jeremias to Anita;
3. 1101 sats from Anita to Andreas;
4. 1124 sats from Andreas to Moritz;
5. 1136 sats from Moritz to Thomas;
6. 1326 sats from Thomas to Veronika;
7. 1368 sats from Veronika to Anibal;
8. 1410 sats from Anibal to Ioube;
9. 1460 sats from Ioube to Jerney;
10. 1502 sats from Jerney to Biser
Media & coverage
- Bitcoin Magazine covered tstorch with a story called: satoshi freeathlon raises awareness through sport
- Christoph Bergmann covered satoshi freeathlon including the tstorch in German with his bitcoinblog.de in his story: Rennen, Schwimmen, Radeln: Der Satoshi Freeathlon
Additionally several other small blogs and news pages wrote about it.