About team satoshi
Be strong. Be healthy.
Team satoshi is a sports team.
We create awareness for bitcoin and bring forward the decentralization of money and power. We believe in a world of global, open, neutral, censorship-resistant and decentralized sound money for the people. We organize private sports challenges and local sports teams as well as contribute to public sports events. We advocate for human rights, the cypherpunk manifesto and the bitcoin whitepaper. Sportswomen and sportsmen can become part of team satoshi anywhere in the world and are encouraged to start own projects/ challenges/ teams. In return for creating mainstream awareness and bringing bitcoin adoption forward, participants/ teams can get sponsored by collecting donations from the bitcoin community and/ or through other forms of sponsorship. We support sports, art and other forms of creativity & community engagement.
We are team satoshi.
- Tour de Satoshi - bitcoin anniversary bike tour from Florence to Frankfurt - January 3rd - 12th of 2019
- Run for Hal Finney - September 6th of 2019
- Khunjerab Pass Challenge - September 21st of 2019
- Berlin marathon - September 29th of 2019
- Singapore Ultra Marathon - September 19th of 2019
- cypherfit - cypherpunk fitness challenge - starting October 31st 2019; ending January 3rd 2020
- Birthday challenge - global challenge in celebration of 11 years bitcoin - January 3rd of 2020
- Pizza and Workout Day - May 22nd 2020
- 2nd Satoshi Freeathlon - August 1st 2020
- Unchain Convention Run - August 27th, 28th and 29th 2020
- 2nd Run for Hal Finney - September 6th 2020
- cypherfit - cypherpunk fitness challenge - starting October 31st 2020; ending January 3rd 2021
- Birthday challenge - global challenge in celebration of 12 years bitcoin - January 3rd of 2021
- Pizza and Workout Day - May 22nd 2021
- 3rd Satoshi Freeathlon - August 1st 2021
- 3rd Run for Hal Finney - September 6th 2021
- cypherfit - cypherpunk fitness challenge - starting October 31st 2021; ending January 3rd 2022
Bitcoin Runners is a global, borderless, open-source running club.
Like the protocol itself, transferring value across space and time, this club is for bitcoiners wishing to network and connect in an invigorating, healthy, p2p way.
Socialise, exercise, learn, and network while actively helping to promote the free speech money revolution! More more info at bitcoinrunners.org
Same goes for the Unchain Conference 2020 in Frankfurt. Since they were well-perceived, we will organize similar events at other the Bitcoin conferences.
There is professional team satoshi and bitcoin runners sportswear available for purchase. We have no sportswear on stock and order for a production run roughly every 6 months. The sportswear is given to anybody at cost. If you would like to be updated about new clothes, join the team satoshi sportswear Telegram group for now.
Contact, join, support
You want to join, support, sponsor or write about team satoshi? Go ahead. Feel free to get in touch with the contact person of single events or donate bitcoin to events/ participants you want to support.
You can also get in touch with Vitus Zeller.